The sensor detects reliable carbon monoxide in the air and alarms in case of exceeded limits. Its high sensitivity allows to detect the presence of the carbon monoxide (CO) gas at the early stage in order to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.
The device alarms via an integrated siren and blinking LED. Additionally, automatic scenes can be triggered within the Z-Wave gateway and notifications can be sent.
Additionally the device is equipped with a temperature sensor.
The FIBARO CO Sensor is a life-saving device, therefore tests to conform compliance with the applicable requirements of the standard EN 50291-1:2010 are conducted by the BSI Group accredited testing laboratory. Each sensor is subject to continuous control, which covers routine product testing and the evaluation of manufacturing quality control processes.
- CO sensor detects CO concentration in air
- Alarm siren
- Alarm signalled with a LED diode
- Compact housing
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 65 x 65 x 28 mm
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption,
- May be used as stand-alone carbon monoxide detector,
- Built-in temperature sensor.